Arts Organization Support Grant Program
The Arts Organization Support grant program (AOS) provides operating support for the ongoing artistic and administrative functions of eligible arts organizations. The grants are administered by the TAF, and reviewed by a group of volunteer citizens panelists.
FY23 Grant CycleThe FY23 RIG Cycle will support operations occurring between July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023.
- January 4, 2022 – Applications Open in Online Grant System
- January 18, 2022 – Deadline for New AOS Grantees to Complete Eligibility Check
- March 9, 2022 – Deadline to Apply, 4:00 pm (EDT)
- July 13, 2023 – Final Grant Report Deadline, 4:30 pm (EDT)
Program Guidelines & Resources
FY22 Grant Cycle
- July 13, 2022 – Final Grant Report Due
- FY22 Grant Program Guidelines